Eliminar tickets de colas para recuperar espacio

Moderator: crythias

cfreire
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.3.x
Company: Palosanto

Eliminar tickets de colas para recuperar espacio

Post by cfreire »

Que tal amigos como están, he estado toda la tarde investigando por internet sobre este tema pero no veo solucion exacta.
Quisiera saber como eliminar tickets de ciertas de mis colas o en otra palabra vaciar las colas recuperando espacio en disco duro, es decir disminuyendo el peso de la base de datos. Lo intenté hacer mediante el agente generico, aparentemente eliminó los tickets pero no se recuperó espacio en mi disco :( ... Qué más puedo hacer????
Saludos. :) :)
cfreire
Znuny newbie

Remove queue tickets to reclaim space

Post by cfreire »

Hi friends, I've been searching the internet all afternoon for this topic but I do not see an exact solution.
I would like to know how to remove tickets from certain of my queues; empty my queues by recovering hard disk space, and decreasing the weight of the database. I tried to do it through the generic agent, apparently this removed the tickets but did not recover space on my disk :( ... What else can I do ????
Greetings. (I.e.
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Re: Eliminar tickets de colas para recuperar espacio

Post by root »

Hi,

I assume do you use MySQL with InnoDB. That's the time to push this task to your database administrator. He knows ho to reclaim free space from the tables.

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?
cfreire
Znuny newbie

Re: Eliminar tickets de colas para recuperar espacio

Post by cfreire »

Thanks for replying.....

I need to know if there is any way to release what I said.....????? and which is the way??? please people that know it..