Moderator: crythias

lbecker
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.22
Company: Meatco

Generic Agent Dropdowns Out of Date

Post by lbecker »

Hi

I have upgraded our installation of OTRS to version 5.0.22 and I also used the opportunity to do some configuration changes to the system. Where we used the system just for our IT department, one of the other departments in the organization have now also asked to use the system to assign and manage tasks with in their department.

We therefore have two main queues. Users submit tickets to one of those queues and then make selections on dynamic fields to classify their tickets. I have set up the Generic Agent to move tickets then from the main queues to the sub queues by looking at the values in the dynamic fields. I had to update the values of the dynamic queues during the configuration change, but the drop downs in the configuration screen for the Generic Agent does not pick up the changes I made to the dynamic fields. It still has the old values for the dynamic fields in the drop down. I have run the Maint::Cache::Delete function with the otrs.Console.pl as well as the Maint::Config::Rebuild, but it did not resolve the issue.

Our tickets are now stuck in the main queues and I would really appreciate if somebody could guide me as to how I can get those drop down menus to update.

Regards
Louis
lbecker
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.22
Company: Meatco

Re: Generic Agent Dropdowns Out of Date

Post by lbecker »

After I spent some more time with the Generic Agent (GA) config screen, it seems that the GA is using values from both my old setup and the new. I guess it generates the drop downs from evaluating all tickets - not just looking at the setup of my Dynamic fields. This of course makes sense if you want to have the GA work on all tickets no matter how old they are.

This Question can be considered answered then.