Moderator: crythias

amedina
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.7
Company: Maritima Dominicana, S.A.S.

Notification not sending to customers

Post by amedina »

Hi,
I have created a Ticket Notification based on the update of a dynamic field. This Dynamic Field is updated when a ticket process get to its last step. This notification shoud be sent to the agent who owns the ticket and to the customer of the ticket. The problem is that the notification is only sent to the agent, but not to the customer. In the syslog I found this error:

[Error][Kernel::System::Ticket::Event::NotificationEvent::Transport::Email::SendNotification][Line:257]: 'Entrada Nuevo Empleado' notification could not be sent to customer 'amedina@mydomain.com

As you can see, at the end of the customer email address there's a single quote missing ('), but this is not happening with other notification that get sent to the customers. Even when I close the same process ticket, the customer get notified, so there's nothing wrong with the customer or his email address.

What could be wrong with this notification?

Regards,
Amedina
amedina
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.7
Company: Maritima Dominicana, S.A.S.

Re: Notification not sending to customers

Post by amedina »

I want to add this: When I first create the Notification, it send the message to the customer, but fail the next time, until I create again the notification.