Moderator: crythias

hienque
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0 RC1
Company: SAIGONBANK

file error - MetaFloater.tt: not found

Post by hienque »

Dear all,
After I upgrade ITSM 5.0.16 to 5.0.20, all ticket can not open. It annouced : "file error - MetaFloater.tt: not found"
Eror Detail:
Backend ERROR: OTRS-CGI-93 Perl: 5.10.1 OS: linux Time: Tue Jun 13 13:52:01 2017 Message: file error - MetaFloater.tt: not found RemoteAddress: 192.168.10.99 RequestURI: /otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketZoom;TicketID=1067 Traceback (49774): Module: Kernel::Output::HTML::Layout::Template::Output Line: 197 Module: Kernel::Modules::AgentTicketZoom::MaskAgentZoom Line: 2093 Module: Kernel::Modules::AgentTicketZoom::Run Line: 645 Module: Kernel::System::Web::InterfaceAgent::Run Line: 1036 Module: /opt/otrs/bin/cgi-bin/index.pl Line: 40

Please help me! thank you!
OTRS 5.0 RC1 on CentOS with MySQL database
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Re: file error - MetaFloater.tt: not found

Post by root »

Hi,

The template AgentTicketZoom.tt changed in 5.0.20. Check if you've one in your Custom/ folder and what't the reason for.

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?
hienque
Znuny newbie

Post by hienque »

Dear Root,
How can I fix this error or restore ITSM back to 5.0.16?
Thank you!
PocketSam
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.12

Post by PocketSam »

root wrote:Hi,

The template AgentTicketZoom.tt changed in 5.0.20. Check if you've one in your Custom/ folder and what't the reason for.

- Roy
I've got the same problem. No custom changes were made. Only OTRS 5.0.12 installation at CentOS 7.3.1611 with ITSM module. I've updated ITSM from as far as I remember version 5.0.8 to 5.0.20.
I've got VM snapshot before update, but I don't want to loose all tickets made during this day.
Are there any ways to find the issue?
Thank you.
kiwikrisp
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.1

Post by kiwikrisp »

@root: I'm encountering this error as well going from .18 to .20. I'm able to revert so I can plug along at this level but am requesting more details on how to resolve the problem. I compared the 'AgentTicketSearch' files before and after the upgrade and can't find anything missing. Interestingly I can't find the MetaFloater.tt file that the error is complaining about in either before or after the upgrade. Is this a file that the installer was supposed to create\place as part of the upgrade?

There is nothing in the Custom folder. Can you or anyone else provide more detail as to what happened and how I can fix it?

This installation has been upgraded through the package manager since 5.0.1 and I've never encountered any issues. This time I want to upgrade to protect against the security vulnerability and can't get the update to install.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
OTRS 5.0.1 w/ ITSM 5.0.22
CentOS 6.9
MySQL
hienque
Znuny newbie

Post by hienque »

Please help us!
hienque
Znuny newbie

Post by hienque »

Hi all,
The solution is copy MetaFloater.tt file to Kernel\Output\HTML\Templates\Standard.
kiwikrisp
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.1

Post by kiwikrisp »

This one was kicking my butt for some time and then I ran across this post. Thanks for sharing as it got me moving along again. In my case the MetaFloater.tt file was actually missing so I had to get it from an external source. Grabbed it from here (https://fossies.org/linux/otrs/Kernel/O ... Floater.tt).

Steps below for posterity.

Code: Select all

# cd Kernel/Output/HTML/Templates/Standard/
# wget https://fossies.org/linux/otrs/Kernel/Output/HTML/Templates/Standard/MetaFloater.tt
# mv MetaFloater.tt\?m\=b MetaFloater.tt
# chown otrs MetaFloater.tt
# chmod g+w MetaFloater.tt
OTRS 5.0.1 w/ ITSM 5.0.22
CentOS 6.9
MySQL