Process Management TicketCreate

Moderator: crythias

cbruigom
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.3.5

Process Management TicketCreate

Post by cbruigom »

Hi There,

I have a question around Key and Value pairs in Process Management.

This forum post (http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/itsm//2 ... 1260.html) says you have access to all the %Ticket hash ref data, but it seems I can only get it to work with smarttags on some fields. An example is:
I want to parse Owner of the current ticket to the new ticket created through the ticket create function, I can use <OTRS_TICKET_OWNER_OwnerID> in the Value field and OwnerID in the Key field. This will successfully update the newly created ticket with the owner of the existing ticket. If I try the same with CustomerUser as Value and parse <OTRS_CUSTOMER_DATA_UserLogin> it doesnt parse the the the actual value but parses the actual text "<OTRS_CUSTOMER_DATA_UserLogin>".

Does anyone know why it might not work in some cases and secondly, if there is a different way to do this apart from using smarttags but rather variables that are available in the %Ticket hash ref like for example parsing $CustomerUser?

Using OTRS 5 + ITSM, CentoOS7, mysql
cbruigom
Znuny newbie

Re: Process Management TicketCreate

Post by cbruigom »

Anyone got any ideas?
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Post by root »

Only ticket attributes and dynamic fields are replaced. That means sth. <OTRS_TICKET_Title> and <OTRS_TICKET_DynamicField_*> but no <OTRS_TICKET_CUSTOMER_*>. In your case CustomerUserID and CustomerID should be the right ticket attributes:

- <OTRS_TICKET_CustomerUserID>
- <OTRS_TICKET_CustomerID>
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?
cbruigom
Znuny newbie

Post by cbruigom »

Thanks root...

Any idea on the second question, is it possible to use the hash ref vs smarttags?