Customer lose ticket when queue change

Moderator: crythias

ferdieb
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.3.3
Company: HISP

Customer lose ticket when queue change

Post by ferdieb »

1. By default, when the customer creates a ticket, he can only select a queue where he has access to. No problem.
When the agent move that ticket to an 'secured' queue unavailable to the customer, the ticket disappears from the customers ticket list. How can I keep the customers access to collaborate on the ticket, without allowing him to be able to select the 'unavailable' queue in his queue list.

2. I, thinking to perhaps enforce all tickets to the default queue and take away the queue selection box altogether - can this be done?

Kind regards
Ferdie
yuri0001
Znuny superhero
Znuny Version: 5.0.6

Re: Customer lose ticket when queue change

Post by yuri0001 »

Hi!
1. You can disable customer's -rw rights in group on which this Queue is based. Another way is to use ACL for this limitition.
Best regards Yuri Kolesnikov
OTRS 5.0.14, ITSM 5.0.14
SUSE 13.2, MariaDB 10.0.22(productive)
OTRS 5.0.14, ITSM 5.0.14(test)
ferdieb
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.3.3
Company: HISP

Post by ferdieb »

thanks for your quick response!

By default, when the customer creates a ticket, he can only select a queue where he has access to. No problem.
When the agent move that ticket to another 'secured' queue unavailable to the customer, the ticket disappears from the customers ticket list. How can I keep the customers access to collaborate on the ticket, without allowing him to be able to select the 'unavailable' queue in his queue list.
yuri0001
Znuny superhero

Post by yuri0001 »

In my company I use ACL to restrict availability to customer to select queue on create ticket using group membership (specially created groups for this purpose). This ACL limited list of available queues for each this group while ticket creation. In all other groups (for queues of 2-nd level support) customer have -rw rights.
With this method customers can collaborate on ticket with agent. Sorry my bad English.
This is ACL screenshot:
ACL.png
In groups related to queues - customers have -rw rights. By this way they have no not available for them queues in list while create ticket, but can see their tickets and collaborate on ticket when they moved in all another queue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OTRS 5.0.14, ITSM 5.0.14
lcandrade
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 4.0.6

Post by lcandrade »

Dear!!

I know it is a long time that you have posted this forum, but I really need your help I would like to know what kind of Groups goes inside Properties - >> CustomerUser - >> Group_rw .... are the groups that are not directly related to the Customer?

I have 5 groups Development, infrastructure, Management, Networks and Help Desk and each of these groups with their respective queue, now only the help hesk queue (belongs to the group Help Desk) I need it enabled in the portal of the customer and that this customer Have rw in the other groups so they can track the ticket ...... please help !!

I configured it as you indicate but the truth I do not get it, the customer loses the ticket when I change queue !!!

Sorry for my English!!!
yuri0001
Znuny superhero

Post by yuri0001 »

Hi!
Try to add -ro in group USERS for all customers - in http://your_server/otrs/index.pl?Action=AdminSysConfig;Subaction=Edit;SysConfigGroup=Framework;SysConfigSubGroup=Frontend::Customer in CustomerGroupAlwaysGroups in Framework → Frontend::Customer
OTRS 5.0.14, ITSM 5.0.14
lcandrade
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 4.0.6

Post by lcandrade »

I have created a group called USERS, now in Admin ... CUSTOMER USER <-> GROUPS I have activated RO for users.

What role does USERS play? This USERS group is the one I should put in ACL Properties - >> CustomerUser - >> Group_rw?

I have 5 Groups (Development, infrastructure, Management, Networks and Help Desk) and 5 Queues (support Queue, development dueue, queue networks ....). Now I want than the customers can only send tickets to the support Queue and when agents move that ticket to another queue to level 2 the customers can continue to see the ticket and can answer. Please...

Thank you!!