Moderator: crythias

redgodzilla
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: OTRS 5.0.9

Update OTRS from 5.0.24 to 6.0.1

Post by redgodzilla »

Good day,
I encountered a problem when updating the OTRS from version 5.0.24 to 6.0.1
I follow the instructions of the Administrator of errors in the process of updating the database and there is no software installation. BUT after starting the updated version there is an error: file error - JSDataInsert: not found
and nothing happens ... What went wrong?
S1lv3rW1z4rd
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.30
Company: montova

Re: Update OTRS from 5.0.24 to 6.0.1

Post by S1lv3rW1z4rd »

Do you have Znuny addons in your local repository ?
I encountered the same issue, removed all local Znuny addons before performing the upgrade and no issue now.
Running OTRS 6 Community Edition (6.0.30) on CentOS 7.9/MYSQL/Apache2
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Post by root »

S1lv3rW1z4rd wrote:I encountered the same issue, removed all local Znuny addons before performing the upgrade and no issue now.
Hi,

I'm pretty sure this can be a reason but does not must. We've upgraded many systems and never had this error.

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?
ruzzetto

Post by ruzzetto »

Hi,
I have the same issue
tpsupport
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.12

Post by tpsupport »

Hello and thanks for the Tip about the Znuny Packages. I had to remove every Znuny package including the Znuny Repo package to be able to login to OTRS 6. You can remove them via the command line when the update to OTRS 6 was already done.

1) Login to console as user 'otrs'.
2) List all Znuny Packages

Code: Select all

/opt/otrs/bin/otrs.Console.pl Admin::Package::List -package-name Znuny
3)Remove every package, the last package should be 'Znuny-Repo' since all packages have a dependency on that one.

/opt/otrs/bin/otrs.Console.pl Admin::Package::Uninstall Znuny4OTRS-Repo
Now you can login to OTRS and go to Package Manager to reinstall the Znuny Packages.
Znuny 6.5 LTS - Ubuntu 20.04 x64, Azure Database for MySQL server 5.7, Perl 5.22.1, Apache/2.4.18
root
Administrator

Post by root »

tpsupport wrote: 3)Remove every package, the last package should be 'Znuny-Repo' since all packages have a dependency on that one.

/opt/otrs/bin/otrs.Console.pl Admin::Package::Uninstall Znuny4OTRS-Repo
Now you can login to OTRS and go to Package Manager to reinstall the Znuny Packages.
Upgrading Znuny4OTRS-Repo via console command (as OTRS user) should be sufficient:

bin/otrs.Console.pl Admin::Package::Upgrade https://addons.znuny.com/api/addon_repos/public/1029/:latest
- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

ruzzetto

Post by ruzzetto »

it doesn't work for me, although "Admin::Package::List" doesn't show me any package....i noticed run on Console.pl Admin i see:
Znuny4OTRS
Znuny4OTRS::DefaultColumnsScreen::Add - Updates the 'DynamicField' config of all DefaultColumnsScreens configs accordingly
Znuny4OTRS::DefaultColumnsScreen::Remove - Removes the 'DynamicField' config of all DefaultColumnsScreens configs accordingly
Znuny4OTRS::DynamicFieldScreen::Add - Updates the 'DynamicField' config of all Ticket::Frontend::ACTIONS configs accordingly
Znuny4OTRS::DynamicFieldScreen::Remove - Removes the 'DynamicField' config of all Ticket::Frontend::ACTIONS configs accordingly.
Znuny4OTRS::Repo::DynamicFieldsConfigExport - Exports configuration of all dynamic fields. Output can formatted as YAML or Perl which can be used as parameter for ZnunyHelper::_DynamicFieldsCreate().
Znuny4OTRS::Repo::PostMasterFilterConfigExport - Exports configuration of all postmaster filter. Output can formatted as YAML or Perl which can be used as parameter for ZnunyHelper::_PostMasterFilterC
anyway i think, in my case, that's not the only issue.
bye
root
Administrator

Post by root »

The commands you see where provided by Znuny4OTRS-Repo and if the repo is installed in 5 you can upgrade also with --force. Anyway, I solved the error you showed on more than one system by package upgrading.

- Roy