I wrote it already in German yesterday, because there were some questions related to the additional free features for OTRS. André asked me to write it down in English, so here we go:
KIX4OTRS is an extended extension for OTRS. KIX4OTRS is free
and Open Source
like OTRS, too. capeIT has been developing KIX based on requests from (customer) projects and community and publishes KIX as a bundle of additional features and improvements for OTRS. KIX4OTRS 4.0 requires OTRS 3.0. More about it (in English): http://www.cape-it.de/product-kix4otrs.htmlSome main additional KIX4OTRS-specific features are:
- ergonomic, structured navigation and handling through Tabbed Browsing
- easy configuration of workflows
- Quick-Tickets = ticket templates with already pre-defined matching of specified fields like ticket type, queue, text body, etc.
- flexible text modules (text templates for answering mails, documentation within agent or customer notes or while documenting a phone call)
- One-Click-Link for displaying CIs of a matched customer
- tree-like displaying of services and queues (better overview about the structure)
- easy and strucktured integration of data within additional tabs
- automatic import & sync of inventory data (f.e. possible while using opsi)
- possible integration of Nagios, Icinga, CTI, Wikis, etc.
- extended customer information board for getting a quick overview about all data related to a customer
- possible: editing/re-moving/deleting articles within a ticket
You can download KIXCore and KIX4OTRS for free and install it within the package management of the classic OTRS: http://www.cape-it.de/current-kix4otrs.htmlhttp://opar.perl-services.de/bin/index. ... hor/CAPEIT
We hope you like it and thank you in advance for your feedback and new ideas.
If there are any questions about it, pls contact me/us (capeIT)