We are looking for an experienced OTRS software developer for a Hungary-based IT company. This is a great opportunity to fill a key position!
- Development, installation, customisation and configuration of an OTRS-based help desk and ITSM solution.
- Creation of Configuration Management Database (using the TM Forum SID model as a basis).
- Coordination with an Asterisk based PBX system specialist to oversee integration of the PBX system with OTRS.
- Coordination with an OpenNMS specialist to oversee and participate in the integration with OTRS.
- Maintenance and updates of OTRS.
- Candidate must be highly proficient in development, installation, configuration and maintenance of OTRS, including but not limited to:
* creation of customised Customer weblogin & Agent Log in
* creation and management of user groups and queues
* CMDB creation (using the TM Forum SID model as a basis to create the tables and relationships)
* familiarity with fault types
* fault clear codes
* resolution codes
* SLA timers
* escalation paths
* e-mail templates
* SMS gateway build
- Familiarity with MySQL 4.1+ or PostgreSQL 7.0+ or Oracle 10g+ or Microsoft SQL Server 2005+
- High command of English, both oral and written
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Please post here for questions or contact via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org